Gm application RevNight

Go down

Gm application RevNight

Post by RevNight on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Revnight's Gm Application For Techno WoW

1Name: Alex Eline

2How Long Have you played on Techno WoW: I joined the server when it started which was when the server's current version was 2.3, And the server had a long term shutdown so im back.

3.How Long have you played World of warcraft: About 2 years now

4.Tell me what Mysql is: Mysql is a basic server database kit, it is used to run and develop game servers and it can edit the variables of the game eg items.

5.Why should YOU be a GM ? What can YOU do to make this server any better: I should be a GM because im very active and im a helpfull person in anything required, I can advertise to my friends or on forums so the server community grows, I could do GameEvents, Support Tickets and Announcements

6.Basic commands: .Summon (playername), .appear ( playername) .Cheat (God,Fly,etc) .reviveplr .kick name reason, .banuser name reason & .ban name reason, .warn

Secoundary Question List

A)Ammount of Characters: Before the mass wipe and updates i had about 4 i believe

B)What is a good gm to you: A good gm to me is a gm who supports players before attending to his own needs, A good gm is one who talks in formal language, And a good gm is a one who stays calm and never tends to argue or takes his anger out on a player. A good gm is someone who never gives up and trusts the players.

C)My opinion on whats the most important gm job: To me the most important job for a gm is Taking care of the server and its players, attending to there needs and requests,

Gl to meh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gm application RevNight

Post by SpeedGnome on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Moved for further desicition

1. Server is not opened yet
2. We do not have enough players.
3. Try to get more and you will get instant approved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: